Guests at Pullman Hotel blocked off Princes Street in central Auckland, reports Stuff, after a fire alarm went off about 7.30pm on Saturday. Fire and Emergency attended the scene after reports of smoke and the alarm activation. Staff told everyone to spread out on the grounds outside, and police, as well as the defence force, were at the scene guarding guests and directing traffic. A northern fire communications spokesman said the activation was a false alarm.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions