Auckland District Health Board is the latest to join the National Bowel Screening Programme, says Stuff, enabling an extra 65,000 people between the ages of 60 and 74 to access free life-saving screening tests. The move, announced on Monday, means 72 per cent of eligible New Zealanders can now access the programme – the roll-out of which is scheduled for completion by November 2021.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor