Auckland District Health Board is the latest to join the National Bowel Screening Programme, says Stuff, enabling an extra 65,000 people between the ages of 60 and 74 to access free life-saving screening tests. The move, announced on Monday, means 72 per cent of eligible New Zealanders can now access the programme – the roll-out of which is scheduled for completion by November 2021.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions