An Auckland MP is calling for funding to be reinstated for East Care Accident and Medical in Botany, which is cutting its overnight service. The chief executive of East Care Group, Gordon Armstrong, says the clinic has been chronically underfunded for years and can no longer provide a safe level of staffing. Pakuranga MP, Simeon Brown, told RNZ reporter, Adam Jacobson, that the cuts are gutting for the local community.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions