A new survey of Auckland businesses finds 90 percent were negatively affected by the pandemic and lockdown, according to Newsroom, but just 50 percent think their prospects will deteriorate next year, down from 70 percent in May. The survey, by the Committee for Auckland, finds businesses’ highest priority now is the development of safe travel bubbles beyond New Zealand.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions