A new survey of Auckland businesses finds 90 percent were negatively affected by the pandemic and lockdown, according to Newsroom, but just 50 percent think their prospects will deteriorate next year, down from 70 percent in May. The survey, by the Committee for Auckland, finds businesses’ highest priority now is the development of safe travel bubbles beyond New Zealand.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa