A new survey of Auckland businesses finds 90 percent were negatively affected by the pandemic and lockdown, according to Newsroom, but just 50 percent think their prospects will deteriorate next year, down from 70 percent in May. The survey, by the Committee for Auckland, finds businesses’ highest priority now is the development of safe travel bubbles beyond New Zealand.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor