Newsroom reports on a new poll which has found 75 percent of New Zealanders would support a mask mandate in public places. Although the Government has previously cited public compliance as a reason to avoid getting ahead of the public on issues like mask mandates, this survey would seem to put that argument to bed.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor