Newsroom reports on a new poll which has found 75 percent of New Zealanders would support a mask mandate in public places. Although the Government has previously cited public compliance as a reason to avoid getting ahead of the public on issues like mask mandates, this survey would seem to put that argument to bed.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions