Two late-night Auckland fires are under investigation, with one being treated as suspicious. Firefighters were called to Mt Albert Grammar School just after midnight on Wednesday. The fire was quickly extinguished, but it is being treated as suspicious. A separate incident saw firefighters called to a restaurant complex on Great South Rd, Manukau, about 1.10am. Firefighters found a “well-involved” fire and transmitted a third alarm for more help.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions