A major shakeup at SkyCity Entertainment Group has seen three executives suddenly depart the business. Analysts and some major shareholders remain perplexed by the executive exodus that caught the market by surprise, including the sudden resignation of the company’s CEO. SkyCity held a teleconference call this week in order for analysts, institutional investors and fund managers to discuss the leadership changes.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions