A major shakeup at SkyCity Entertainment Group has seen three executives suddenly depart the business. Analysts and some major shareholders remain perplexed by the executive exodus that caught the market by surprise, including the sudden resignation of the company’s CEO. SkyCity held a teleconference call this week in order for analysts, institutional investors and fund managers to discuss the leadership changes.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor