A south Auckland couple have been awarded almost $20,000 over a flooding garage, which damaged a dress-making business and left one of them sick. Adjudicator Nicole Walker noted that, as the family had not had full use of the garage, were disrupted by the flooding and had since been affected health-wise due to the damp, they were entitled to a rent abatement.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor