A south Auckland couple have been awarded almost $20,000 over a flooding garage, which damaged a dress-making business and left one of them sick. Adjudicator Nicole Walker noted that, as the family had not had full use of the garage, were disrupted by the flooding and had since been affected health-wise due to the damp, they were entitled to a rent abatement.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions