Creative tech studio Method has built a virtual experience for prospective University of Auckland students. “Your World Your Way” is an innovative response to Covid-19 challenges, and demonstrates the university’s commitment to explore new ways to support students. User friendly and student-centric, it has proven to be an invaluable way to connect with prospective students and shape a pro-Auckland mindset.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa