The first privately run rideshare service linking commuters to ferries is being launched in east Auckland. The unsubsidised MyMobigo service, run by Transdev, will use minibuses to connect people on demand, from nearby suburbs such as Howick, and Cockle Bay, with the ferry terminal at Half Moon Bay. In east Auckland, the MyMobigo service will run from November 30, charging $4.50 for adults and $3.50 for children and those on concessions. Bookings and payments will operate through a tailor-made mobile phone app.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions