The low-cost carrier is offering 70,000 seats, including 10,000 at $25 a seat, which are on sale to the public until Saturday night or unless sold out prior. Travel dates include mid-February to late March next year which, pre-pandemic, was peak season for international visitors. Through its “Fly Well” programme, Jetstar has introduced a range of measures to ensure a safe environment at airports and onboard, including contactless check-in, enhanced cleaning, and masks and sanitising wipes made available to passengers.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions