This year marks the 87th edition of the long-running Farmers Santa Parade in Auckland, and New Zealand’s TV personality of the year, Hilary Barry, has been announced as Grand Marshal for the 2020 event. Presuming the country stays at Covid-19 Alert Level One, the parade will take place on November 29, with 200 floats and about 4000 participants making their way down Queen St.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions