Following the September incident on Auckland Harbour Bridge, with strong and sudden wind gusts causing two trucks to topple, motorists were advised on Sunday to be cautious again due to strong winds over the weekend. Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency has warned high-sided vehicles and motorcycles to take extra care due to Hau Pūkeri (strong winds).
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions