Auckland Council is proposing a 2021 update to their 2014 Navigation Safety Bylaw, and public consultation on the proposal is now open. The views of Aucklanders, as well as further analysis, will be taken into account before the updated bylaw is finalised. Auckland public have from 16 November 2020 until 14 February 2021 to have their say on the rules that help keep everyone safe while out on the water.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor