Five schools, including Scott Point School in Hobsonville, have been affected by Australian-owned building company Decmil Construction going bust. Ministry of Education contractors are now installing temporary prefab classrooms for the start of the 2021 school year, while the Ministry seeks a new construction company to build the permanent school buildings.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions