More than 22,000 coronavirus tests have been carried out in Auckland since an AUT University student tested positive for Covid-19 on Thursday last week. The Ministry of Health has noted that is has “greater confidence” there are no possible undetected links in the chain of recent community transmission.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions