More than 22,000 coronavirus tests have been carried out in Auckland since an AUT University student tested positive for Covid-19 on Thursday last week. The Ministry of Health has noted that is has “greater confidence” there are no possible undetected links in the chain of recent community transmission.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor