The ripple effect of Auckland’s latest Covid-19 community case has a number of small business owners concerned. Despite Christmas being a traditionally busy period, owners are seeing less people browsing in town. As well as carrying the ongoing costs of keeping their businesses afloat, there is the very real worry that they will not survive another potential lockdown.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions