The ripple effect of Auckland’s latest Covid-19 community case has a number of small business owners concerned. Despite Christmas being a traditionally busy period, owners are seeing less people browsing in town. As well as carrying the ongoing costs of keeping their businesses afloat, there is the very real worry that they will not survive another potential lockdown.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor