NCEA exams begin today, with more than two-thirds of high schoolers sitting their end of year NCEA exams online, due to Covid-19. Last year saw 20,000 students take digital NCEA exams, but this year the number is expected to jump to about 35,000 students from 300 schools, with 58 exams now accessible online.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions