NCEA exams begin today, with more than two-thirds of high schoolers sitting their end of year NCEA exams online, due to Covid-19. Last year saw 20,000 students take digital NCEA exams, but this year the number is expected to jump to about 35,000 students from 300 schools, with 58 exams now accessible online.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor