Fewer than 10 per cent of shoppers are scanning into the Covid Tracer App at some Auckland supermarkets, despite a recent community case. The Ministry of Health has revealed that fewer than one in six people who have downloaded the Covid Tracer App are using it daily. Experts have noted that the app is key in reducing community spread of the virus and keeping the public informed of any updates.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor