Police say they attended three shooting incidents on Saturday, two in south Auckland and one out west. This followed Counties Manukau police responding to reports of three incidents in Ōtara in which firearms were reportedly discharged on Friday afternoon. Work is underway to establish whether any or all of the incidents are connected. “While nobody was injured, police recognise this type of incident is of concern to our community and we take these reports very seriously and are investigating,” a spokesperson said.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions