Auckland Council reopened various city centre venues on Saturday 14 November, following a temporary closing due to last week’s community Covid-19 case. Reopened centres included the Auckland Central Library and Tepid Baths. Other venues such as council offices and the Waitematā Local Board office, will open for business on Monday 16 November.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions