A leading urban developer is in the final stages of securing a $46 million deal to erect a possible skyscraper in the heart of Auckland city. Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad (MRCB), the developer behind Kuala Lumpur’s high-rise business district and transport hub, is looking at a site planned to sit above Aotea station. The station is part of the $4.4 billion City Rail Link project and is due for completion in 2024.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions