A leading urban developer is in the final stages of securing a $46 million deal to erect a possible skyscraper in the heart of Auckland city. Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad (MRCB), the developer behind Kuala Lumpur’s high-rise business district and transport hub, is looking at a site planned to sit above Aotea station. The station is part of the $4.4 billion City Rail Link project and is due for completion in 2024.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa