Auckland Transport (AT) is welcoming the Government’s decision to make face coverings mandatory on public transport, starting Thursday morning. AT has already been supplying public transport operators and essential front-line staff with face coverings and hand sanitiser. Hand sanitiser stands are also located at all key public transport hubs.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions