Auckland Transport (AT) is welcoming the Government’s decision to make face coverings mandatory on public transport, starting Thursday morning. AT has already been supplying public transport operators and essential front-line staff with face coverings and hand sanitiser. Hand sanitiser stands are also located at all key public transport hubs.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa