Auckland Transport (AT) is welcoming the Government’s decision to make face coverings mandatory on public transport, starting Thursday morning. AT has already been supplying public transport operators and essential front-line staff with face coverings and hand sanitiser. Hand sanitiser stands are also located at all key public transport hubs.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor