Is glacial progress still progress? asks Times. In February 2018, Foodstuffs North Island heralded the purchase of Highland Park Shopping Centre and its intention to bring a new shopping option to that area. Fast forward more than four years and little, if anything, appears to have changed at the once-popular Highland Park site. “When the store opens at Highland Park, it will create up to 300 new roles and provide meaningful careers,” says Emma Wooster, head of public relations at Foodstuffs NZ. However, she could not confirm any specific timelines “at this stage”.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’