The humble supermarket bulk bins – much loved for specialty items, baking extras and lunchbox fillers – are being revolutionised as part of New World’s newly launched CareFillery, Newshub reports. The “reimagined refillery experience” is designed to bring customers more mindful moments in the supermarket. Depositories will includes opportunities to hand-select teas at the ‘tea lounge’ and build a dream smoothie mix at the ‘smoothie station’.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’