A former boarding house belonging to Dilworth Trust has been snapped up by buyer who plans to turn it back into a family home, OneRoof reveals. The trust is currently at the centre of an investigation into historic sex abuse at the school, and the Market Road property was “probably the school’s most singularly valuable asset”. The 10-bedroom house on Market Road had been a boutique hotel in its former life.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’