The Transport Agency plans to spend more than $50 million tackling risks to its outdated technology that have been rated “critical” for years, Newshub reports. Reports released to RNZ under an Official Information Act (OIA) request showed “critical” problems both in getting enough skilled workers, and for the whole agency to cope with all the changes. Waka Kotahi’s technology risk rating has been stuck at “critical” since it introduced the measure in 2018-19.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’