With international borders largely open again, the majority of Kiwis are keen to travel abroad, Newshub reports. But many remain concerned about the cost and potential impact of doing so. Nearly four out of five in the country are ready to head overseas in the next 12 months, and more than half want to do so to reunite with family. Still, cost remains a huge issue for 71% of Aotearoa’s post-pandemic travellers. Kiwis were the fourth most likely to travel again over the next year, behind those in India, Vietnam and China.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’