People flocked to a west Auckland gas station, Newshub reveals, after a photo posted online showed fuel available for just $2.77 a litre. Gull in Henderson Valley was packed with cars on Tuesday as Kiwis rushed to the petrol station in the hopes of getting cheap fuel. The most expensive 91 petrol in the city on Tuesday was a whopping $3.31 a litre at GAS Kaurilands in Titirangi.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’