Four young people have been arrested after a stabbing at WestCity mall in Auckland earlier this month, Newshub reveals. On July 1, a fight between two groups happened – which resulted in a 14-year-old and a 17-year-old being stabbed. “The offenders, aged 14,15,19 and 25 have all been charged with wounding with intent,” police said in a statement on Thursday.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’