National Party health spokesman Dr Shane Reti says Counties Manukau DHB should release its preliminary findings into a patient’s death at Middlemore Hospital this month, Stuff reports. The patient first arrived at the emergency department at about 1am on June 15 with a severe headache. She was told it would likely be hours before she could be seen and left. She then returned to the hospital unconscious after a “massive” subarachnoid haemorrhage and died the following day.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’