A road rage incident involving two young men on dirt bikes saw an Auckland man threatened with a knife, Stuff reports. The incident is the latest in a string involving dirt bike riders, who have been accused of damaging police cars and leaving drivers shaken over the past year. The Papakura local made his way straight to the local police station. “I have been in some scary situations in my life, some of them near death, but this one was right up there. It was really scary,” he said.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’