The owners of a much-loved Auckland food truck fear council regulations may force the business to shut after nearly 75 years, RNZ reports. The White Lady owner Max Washer told Morning Report they had tried to work with the council to sort out any problems, but he was worried they might be micromanaged out of business. Washer said the scrutiny facing the burger joint stemmed from a council-imposed relocation of the business due to works on the local bus network.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’