From Hokitika to Auckland and now to London, Kiwi Holly Schroder is on the move in pursuit of her love of art, Stuff reports. One of her favourite projects is the Emerging Fabrications light installation which was commissioned for Art Week Auckland in 2019. In 2020, Schroder founded London Street Art Club, where they run weekly art-making workshops at collaborative workspace Textile Lofts in Auckland. “I’m interested in sensation and experience, exploring how the mind responds,” Holly says.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’