A new attraction at Auckland’s Sky Tower will allow the adrenaline junkies among us to see the city like never before, Stuff reports. From June 8, visitors to the landmark will be able to experience SkySlide, a virtual reality tour of the city’s skyline. SkyCity’s Chief Operating Officer Callum Mallett said the ride was multi-sensory. “The Sky Tower is a much-loved New Zealand icon, and now Kiwis can use virtual reality to fully immerse themselves in an experience that would have previously only been available in their imagination,” Mallett said.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’