New Yellow Wiggle, 16-yr-old Tsehay, will visit New Zealand for the first time when the iconic Australian kids’ band make their post-pandemic return, Stuff reports. Simon (Red Wiggle) says the newbie has youth on her side to maintain the energy levels – but the rest of the band are relying on the buzz they get watching people (old and young) get such a kick out of their show. The Wiggles kick off with two shows in Hamilton on August 20 then three shows in Auckland the following day. Tickets are on sale from Friday, June 10 at 10am via thewiggles.com.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’