Employers battling through the ‘Great Resignation’ are now faced with the ‘Great Brain Drain’, NZ Herald says. “We have a clear talent shortage at the moment,” says Linda Shearer, people experience lead at Xero Global. “But, there are tried and tested ways we can meet those workforce challenges.” The Xero Assistance Programme (XAP) reaches more than one million Kiwis, and is a good example of a tool that helps employees to show up as their best selves.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’