A proudly rude restaurant chain encouraging staff and customers to serve up bad attitudes plans to open an Auckland outlet, NZ Herald reports. Karen’s claims to be an interactive dining experience with good food and terrible service. “If your idea of a dining out involves rowing with the rude waiters and having your orders mixed up, then this new restaurant chain is for you.” Karen’s Australian website said under-16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’