The number of new homes being built in Auckland is continuing to slowly decline, Interest reports. The monthly average of new homes peaked at 1202 in June last year, which means that on average 114 fewer homes are now being completed in Auckland every month than at the peak in the middle of last year. However, the number of homes being built in Auckland remains well up from pre-pandemic levels.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’