Chris Harris was a 70-yr-old social media darling who crossed over into wildly popular mainstream posts thanks to his immense dedication to his new supie. Then the comments turned, reports The Spinoff. What makes Harris’s milkshake ducking specific and noteworthy is that what was problematic about him was directly linked to his plight. Perhaps this episode serves as a cautionary tale that every ostensibly low-risk, low-stakes and feel-good yarn has risk attached.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’