A footpath has collapsed and the road is cracked apart after a water main burst near West Auckland’s Titirangi, Stuff reports. One local said the cracks in the road were “huge” and she had been told by contractors it could take up to six months to fix. Watercare northern networks operations manager Tim Scheirlinck said they were still investigating what caused the water main to burst.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’