Auckland and Wellington have plunged down the latest rankings of the worlds most liveable cities, NZ Herald reports. Auckland had been rated the world’s most liveable city and Wellington the fourth as New Zealand’s success at keeping Covid-19 out of the country proved popular with survey respondents. Wellington made the biggest drop, falling from fourth to 50th this year. Auckland suffered the second-biggest drop, falling to 34th this year.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’