Westpac is to extend opening hours at 74 of its branches, Stuff reports. Westpac chief executive Catherine McGrath says the bank plans to extend branch opening hours, as customers face a tough year of high inflation, rising interest rates, and falling house prices. She also hopes the plan will turn around the bank’s languishing net promoter score (NPS) among retail customers, which is the lowest of the big five banks.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor