A pricing expert says it is possible petrol could stay at the $3 per litre mark for the next few years, RNZ reports, with motorists currently facing “a perfect storm” of different pressures. Principal policy advisor at AA Insurance Terry Collins said the war in Ukraine, the pressure on supply, and the coronavirus pandemic were all contributing to rising costs.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor