Bar Albert will open in mid-June in Central Auckland, says Newshub. And when it does – on level 38 – it will be the highest rooftop bar in Aotearoa, towering over the likes of The Churchill on the 20th floor of the Four Points by Sheraton and Hi-So’s Rooftop Bar on level 16. The new hotel, Voco, also announced that guests at the hotel will have free access to a7 fleet of bamboo bicycles to use during their stay.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’