Auckland Council is encouraging all Aucklanders to have their say on some proposed changes to the city’s planning rulebook – the Auckland Unitary Plan before public consultation closes this coming Monday 9 May. “Aucklanders care about and have strong views on housing in our city, and we want them to help us understand if we’re on the right track with the limited decisions we can make,” says Councillor Chris Darby, chair of the Planning Committee.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor