It’s a green light for big changes as the Transport Minister adopts new recommendations from an independent report to proactively manage the network’s fatigued assets, Newsroom reveals. A report last year into the Auckland Metro Rail Network described it as “fragmented” and “disaggregated” with no asset management plan and a passive safety regulator.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’