Auckland Airport has announced that work on a new $300 million transport hub will begin in June, Stuff reports. The first stage is expected to open in 2023 and airport officials have warned travellers to expect changes over the next few months. “We know disruption and construction can be a nuisance and we are asking for everyone’s patience as we work to improve the customer experience,” said Auckland Airport chief executive Carrie Hurihanganui.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’