Mövenpick Hotel Auckland opens its doors at 8 Customs St on May 16, Newshub reveals, hoping to entice sweet-toothed customers with features including ‘chocolate hour’ and a 24-hour sundae service. While the brand name is most recognisable to New Zealanders for ice cream, the Mövenpick accommodation line promises “indulgence done right”, inviting guests to “taste the good life” at its outlets “where every moment is designed to be savoured and every stay is full of possibilities to relish”.
- Seven sharks found dead at Auckland beach
- Suburb Spotlight: Why you should visit Kingsland, Auckland
- Kiwis pledge to buy Whittakers to annoy people angered by te reo rebranding
- Auckland businesses back ACT’s plan for instant penalties for young offenders
- Auckland mayoralty race becoming ‘a cult of personality’