Economics, says Auckland Council’s Chief Economist Gary Blick, is about society’s resources and how they are used to improve wellbeing. This quarter’s edition of the Auckland Economic Quarterly (AEQ) looks at how cities create value and explores how well we might be fulfilling our potential in Auckland. For more on the challenges and opportunities of change in our growing city, join the Auckland Conversations online event on Wednesday 6 April at 5.30pm.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor